Are you interested in Social AR? Do you have experience with Spark AR or Snap Lens Studio? Or maybe you have experience with Unreal Engine, 3D Workflows, or scripting and think you can translate those to Lens Studio? The Optic Sky Social AR Internship is a nine-week program where you will be working directly with the Digital Experience Team. Given briefs by our team, you will concept, pitch, and create two different Snap Lenses to be featured on the Optic Sky Snapchat Account.
1) Proficient with 3D Software (Maya, Blender, etc)
2) Capable of using the Adobe Suite
3) Able to teach yourself new skills
4) A great team member and willing to collaborate with others to create the best experiences.
5) An interest and desire to work with Emerging Technology
Nice to Haves:
1) Snap Lens Studio Experience
2) Spark AR Experience
4) Visual Scripting Experience
5) Unreal Engine Experience
Applications will open Monday, April 18th, and close Friday, April 22nd at Midnight.
Interviews will be on May 5th and 6th and final acceptance letters will be sent on May 7th.
The internship will run from June 6th to August 5th
The internship will take place in Rochester, NY. We will be utilizing a hybrid work environment with weekly in-person meetings, but primarily you will be working in a remote environment.
You will receive $6,097.50 for the duration of the program, split into bi-weekly pay periods.