Start Date: Immediately
Here at Optic Sky Productions, we continually strive to create content we’re proud of with a team made of talented and hardworking professionals. You will work with a group of animators and designers who create content in a structured workflow with quick turnarounds all while collaborating with both clients and our internal team.
Optic Sky Productions is a commercial video production and post-production house located in Rochester’s Neighborhood of the Arts. We are a small team with giant ideas and the power and will to create every last one of them. We move fast, think big, and never settle. If you don’t like settling, click the button.
- Health, vision, and dental plans offered
- Retirement plan
- Great work location
- Friendly, productive work environment
- Work with big name clients
- 10 Days PTO first year
As a motion graphics artist, you will produce top quality work for our clients. You’ll troubleshoot issues with them, and overcome obstacles to achieve deadlines. You’ll communicate daily with clients and supervisors to create outstanding digital products. You’ll review, interpret, and implement feedback to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You’ll seek to maintain scope and work with client expectations, while adding value with your own set of skills and creativity.
You know you’re right for the job if you
- Have advanced animating experience using a combination of After Effects, Illustrator, and Premiere
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can receive feedback as well as offer creative solutions
- Are able to balance creative impulses with client needs and budgetary restrictions
- Are able to meet deadlines and follow post-production workflows
- Have the ability to collaborate across multiple team-based platforms (Slack, Frame.io, etc.)
- Maintain first-rate organization practices
- Have a passion for collaboration with both clientele and co-workers
- Have experience working in E-Learning (preferred but not required)